Maranatha Marriage – Equipped Class “United”
The Maranatha Marriage Equipped Class is a course that utilizes Family Dynamics Institute’s “United” marriage materials. This is a great opportunity for any couple (married or engaged) who desires to establish tools for their marriage. The class teaches respect, trust, commitment, support, and intimacy to better love each other, develop deeper communication skills, and to serve God as one.
The Marriage Equipped United Class begins Friday, February 2, 2018
Followed by 8 consecutive Friday nights Please commit to completing homework, and participation in class each week.
- Begins Friday, February 2, 2018 with Class #1 – you will receive necessary information and your Workbooks
- Followed by 8 accumulative and important consecutive Friday classes
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Maranatha Chapel, Room C209
- $120 per couple, which covers all class materials.
- It is necessary to pre-sign up online; Sign-up begins Dec. 18th 2018. Space is limited to 14 couples. (Walk-in’s not accepted)
- Childcare is available
- Mark and Terri Waldorf
For more information call Pastor Mark and Terri at 760-822-1148
Marriage Basic Class
The Art of Marriage materials use expert teaching, real-life stories and humorous vignettes to illustrate the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
These classes are great for any marriage, whether newly engaged or you have 50 years under your belt.
New classes to be announced.
Bob and Sharon Davie
For more information:
Maranatha Marriage Mentors
The Maranatha Marriage Mentors exist for the purpose of coming along side the relationships of engaged and already married couples within Maranatha. Whether it is pre-marital or mentoring for couples who have been married for many years.