VALENTINES DAY DINNER/DANCE
Join us on Friday February 14th at 5:30 p.m. for a Valentines Day dinner and dance. We will dine on gourmet Mexican food provided by El Pollo Loco. A short word of encouragement will be shared. Then couples will enjoy the band Mariner.
Cost is $40.00 per couple and childcare is available.
Questions? please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maranatha Marriage – Equipped Class
The Maranatha Marriage Equipped Class is a course that utilizes marriage dynamics Institute’s marriage materials. This is a great opportunity for any couple (married or engaged) who desires to establish tools for their marriage. The class teaches respect, trust, commitment, support, and intimacy to better love each other, develop deeper communication skills, and to serve God as one.
- Class begins Friday, August 16th, 2019
- Followed by 8 consecutive Friday nights. Please commit to completing homework, and participation in class each week.
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Maranatha Chapel, Room C209
- $120 per couple, covers all class materials
- It is necessary to pre-sign up online; Space is limited to 14 couples. (Walk-in’s not accepted)
- Childcare is available
- Chris and Kelly Cerasoli
For more information call Pastor Mark and Terri at 760-822-1148 or e-mail Terri at email@example.com
Maranatha Marriage Mentors
The Maranatha Marriage Mentors exist for the purpose of coming along side the relationships of engaged and already married couples within Maranatha. Whether it is pre-marital or mentoring for couples who have been married for many years.