Maranatha Marriage - Equipped Class
The Maranatha Marriage Equipped Class is a course that utilizes Family Dynamics Institute’s “United” marriage materials. This is a great opportunity for any couple (married or engaged) who desires to establish tools for their marriage. The class teaches respect, trust, commitment, support, and intimacy to better love each other, develop deeper communication skills, and to serve God as one.
The Marriage Equipped United Class begins Friday, April 21, 2017
Followed by 8 consecutive Friday nights
Please commit to completing homework, and participation in class each week
- ● Begins Friday, April 21, 2017 with Class #1 – you will receive necessary information and your Workbooks
- ● Followed by 8 accumulative and important consecutive Friday classes
- ● Maranatha Chapel, Room C209
- ● $120 per couple, which covers all class materials.
- ● It is necessary to pre-sign up online; Space is limited to 12 couples. (Walk-in’s not accepted)
- ● Childcare is Available
- ● Pastor Mark & Terri Waldorf – 760-822-1148